CALUMET -- Deer Chase needs for Saturday, Aug. 21:
- 5 Intersections while the racers leave town, 10-15-minute commitment
- 4 intersections to bring them safely back into town (up to 3-hour commitment, 11 a.m. to possibly 2 p.m.)
- 3-4 more aid station workers, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (two out in the woods two at finish)
- 12 intersections to get the kids safely in and out of town at 2 p.m. (>1 hour, 15 minute commitment)
- Timing chip retrievers for kids' race 2:15 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
If you are racing, perhaps a family member could help? Best to show up at Cross Country Sports by 9 a.m. Saturday morning. All but two of the positions are car-friendly. Race starts at 10 a.m.
Thanks for supporting Swedetown Trails!