"The good people of HD 110 hear me talking about what is going on in Lansing, and now I want to hear from them and listen to their questions and concerns and what are the most important issues affecting them and their families," Dianda said.
Dianda will hold a listening town hall from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. (EDT) on Sunday, April 2, at the Franklin Township Hall, 49850 U.S. Highway 41 in Hancock.
Dianda will also hold coffee hours at the following times and locations:
- Friday, March 31, from 8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (EDT) at the Ishpeming Town Hall, 1575 U.S. Highway 41 West in Ishpeming
- Friday, March 31, from noon-1:30 p.m. (CDT) at Contrast Coffee, 108 E. Aurora St. in Ironwood
- Saturday, April 1, from 8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (EDT) at Syl’s Café, 713 River St. in Ontonagon
- Saturday, April 1, from noon-1:30 p.m. (CDT) at The Raven’s Nest, 213 Superior Ave. in Crystal Falls
- Monday, April 3, from 8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (EDT) at Slim’s Café, 8 Mohawk St. in Mohawk
- Monday, April 3, from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. (EDT) at Java By the Bay, 10 N. Main St. in L’Anse.