Mary Lee Stotler, Michigan Main Street Program promotion specialist, will present ideas geared to the interests of Calumet business people and event organizers.
Some of the topics she will cover include the following:
- Main Street Calumet and the downtown have developed an annual series of well attended events and festivals. How can we work together to make these events even better for attendees and the businesses?
- The CopperDog Sled Dog race brought thousands to the downtown, and a busy summer event schedule lies just ahead. It's a great time to plan ahead and learn from past events.
- Why does Calumet host the events? What's the purpose?
- What are the possible short-term and long-term benefits to your business?
- How can a business become more engaged in an event?
- How can a business join with Main Street Calumet and other businesses as part of an "event team"?